Location: Oslo • Nationality: Norwegian •
Languages: Norwegian, English, Swedish
Jump to section
A business oriented webhead
I’m a passionate digital business developer who loves innovative ideas. I have experience from leading the online department in Tele2 Norway, and have an education from brand communication, marketing and product design.
Innovation and the possibilities in online technology really interest me, and I’m driven by professional challenges that requires the use of real creativity, together with proven theories. Especially when it results in learning new things and skills.
The joy is always when the whole results in great solutions and products that help the business achieve their goals, and at the same time makes the customers happy.
Online Marketing Manager
2011 – 2015
- Responsible for the entire online presence
(Webshop, websites, marketing, development, social media etc.)
- Planning and executing marketing and sales campaigns
(Display, SEM, SEO, RTB, social, programmatic, affiliates etc.)
- Maintenance and further development of websites, apps and marketing activities, specializing on personalization and UX.
- Leading innovative and ambitious projects.
- Leading the online development team.
- Operating both high level towards leader group, and in the details.
- Close collaboration with the Call Center and the Customer Management Team to enrich online analyzes with customer insight.
2010 – 2011
- Online marketing coordination
- Social Media Management
- Web design
- Content Marketing
- Collaborating close with partners, agencies and the dev team
Norwegian School of Creative Studies (College)
Advertising and Brand Communication
2008 – 2010
- The value chain of marketing, from strategy to execution
- Marketing strategy and creative methodologies
- Copywriting, visual communication and “digital tools”
(Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, light coding.)
Færder High School
2005 – 2008
- A course focused on both physical and digital product development.
Positions and Charity Work
The Quasimodo Festival
With two "accomplices" I was one of the responsible for the festival.
The festival was a free festival for youngsters in the city of Tønsberg in Norway. We had a two-day festival with ten artists and bands, also including a former winner of Melody Grand Prix 2003, Jostein Hasselgård.
The festival only had a budget of 10.000 NOK, and we had to pull it together by utilizing various contacts and businesses around town.
Responsible During Opening Hours, Head of the Media Group and Board Member
2006 – 2007
Café Quasimodo is one of Tønsberg's (Norway) initiatives to have alternatives for the youngsters that would otherwise roam the streets in the evenings. My tasks were:
- Responsible during opening hours
- Board member
- Leader of the media group
- Reflected & goal oriented
- Self motivated & ambitious
- Responsible, reliable and punctual
- Good at carrying out tasks from A to Z
- A quick learner
- Creative and curious
- A good team player
- A strategic business mindset
- Highly technical understanding
- Customer centric
- Microsoft Office & Adobe Creative Suite
- A variety of CMS’
Copyright © 2009-2019 Knut Helge Risheim